Thank's for visiting!

free counter
free counter
Thank's for visiting!

20110618

I'm an insomniac!

(No Makeup AH!)


So it's another night of insomnia, right now I can see the sunrise and I'm just barely getting sleepy. But I have always been like this since I was a kid. Me and my sister would stay up all night and once the sun would peep through we would take morning walks, it was so nice and refreshing. I would love to do those things now but it's just not the same. I might. And back when I used to have my own room, I would sneak outside just to sit on my lawn and breathe in the night air and look at the sky. To me, the night can be so much more beautiful and mysterious, it's scary too cause I'm also a bit paranoid but every night around the same time, 1a.m. or so and afterwards I feel more inspired and creative. I really don't know how to explain it, but I always want to do DIY's or painting, sewing,writing, or just taking a stroll around the block to just think. And the funny thing is when I'm doing the same things during the day it feels not very interesting or entertaining but at night something in me just switches. I just prefer the night life, it's quietness, no loud cars or lawnmowers how I'm possibly the only one awake, and I don't have to be bothered with anyone.Maybe my dilemma is restless nights haha. Anyways I'm off to slumber and dream the day away. Goodnight <3


XO, Anya

No comments:

Post a Comment