Thank's for visiting!

free counter
free counter
Thank's for visiting!

20110609

My favorite accessory!

SHOES!



So the other day I went to the Burlington Coat Factory for the first time, and to be honest I wasn't expecting much. I imagined the place to be full of older women clothing and a small selection, but when I went in I was amazed at all the nice trendy things they had. Like jewelery and makeup! But the best find of all were these Steve Madden sandals. I am in love with these, I think they're gorgeous! I couldn't believe they carried Steve Madden along with Ralph Lauren and other nice brands for SO cheap. These were $9.99!! That's crazy, because I know they retailed for $40-$50. I don't know but these are what I'll be wearing ALL summer I already know it :)



And these omg! I found them while I was thrifting and I just had to have them. And after I got them I started to see them everywhere on lookbook on youtube and I thinks it's funny, I completely stumbled across these. They're handmade from real leather and even though I've seen ones like these, mine will be unique since somebody handmade them. I just adore these moccassin booty's so so much! 

XO, Anya


No comments:

Post a Comment