Thank's for visiting!

free counter
free counter
Thank's for visiting!

20110520

Lovely Tunes

So these songs I absolutely love. Some of these songs just help me reflect on life, and some songs always bring me back to a certain time in my life, and the others I just can't stop listening to. I hope you all enjoy this ensemble of music :)
  • M.I.A- Capslock
  • Mr. Little Jeans- the suburbs(Arcade Fire cover)
  • Beirut- Nantes
  • Tune-Yards- want me to
  • Tune-Yards - News
  • Animal Collective- Graze
  • Animal Collective- On a highway
  • Adele- Someone Like You
  • Adele- Rumour has it
  • Animal Collective- Cobwebs
  • Atmosphere- Clay
  • Atmosphere- The Abusing of the Rib
  • Atmosphere- Happy Mess
  • Atmosphere- Yesterday
  • Bjork- Unravel
  • Bjork- Pagan Poetry
  • Grizzly Bear- Two Weeks
  • Grizzly Bear- Shift
  • Grizzly Bear- Ready,Able
  • Nurses- Lita
  • Atmosphere- Caved in
  • Yelle- Ce Jeu
  • Crystal Castles- Air War
  • Jazmine Sullivan- Lions, Tigers, and Bears
  • The Mars Volta- Eriatarka
XO, Anya

No comments:

Post a Comment