Thank's for visiting!

free counter
free counter
Thank's for visiting!

20110501

Healthy Lifestyle

So here's a picture of me in highschool, hahaha I'm just kidding, it's fatbooth on the iphone. I felt like blogging about health and fitness, because lately I have been watching videos and reading articles on smoothies to make, instead of having a hamburger (which I love! since I won't be having any meat :p) or tofu soups, and all kinds of goodies! Since summer is practically here, of course I wanted to tone up. I'm pretty tiny as is, and weight is a minor issue for me, so toning is the keyword here. I've been doing lots of pilates instead of hardcore, 5 mile running and it's definitely something I'll get up to do because it's fun. You know how sometimes you'll have a set day to get up, and go on that run, but you can't? Well that was me, I didn't like doing boring repetitive workouts. My favorite youtube pilates instructor is blogilates, she's energetic and her workouts are awesome, so check her out! 

XO, Anya

No comments:

Post a Comment