Thank's for visiting!

free counter
free counter
Thank's for visiting!

20130707

No- Poo for ME!

Hello again. So today I am going to talk about my journey with the "no-Poo" method. So far I'm on week 2, last week I had washed my hair twice, once because the fourth of July and I needed my hair not to be greasy, in case photos were taken. But this week I am planning on only one wash. I use the traditional method of baking soda and warm water. And honestly after washing with the baking soda my hair looks amazing and it feels amazing too. So here is a photo of my hair( July 7, 2013), yes it is getting very greasy and it doesn't help that I decided to do this in the summer time. I do feel yucky, and the ends of my hair are a bit static-y. I am going to wash this coming Tues(July 9, 2013). I will take a photo of my hair after a fresh wash so you can see the difference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment