Thank's for visiting!

free counter
free counter
Thank's for visiting!

20110414

Hair update I guess


So I just left my hair in rollers overnight and came out with this! Even when I brush them out they go right back in place. Lately I've been wanting to experiment with my hair, getting a perm, different ways to wear it up, to curl it or get a haircut. Because I'm just so frickin bored of my hair, and I want a change that won't be damaging, but comes out decent. So I tried this out and I really like it, (especially after day one) and I think I'm going to start doing it more often. 


This is after a day and I HAD to pin my bangs back because I went bowling with my bf family and I just couldn't bowl with hair in my face. The curl really relaxed a lot!

XO, Anya

No comments:

Post a Comment